Hey can any one tell me the difference between Visual Web developer express and Visual studio express edition ?

is Visual Web developer express inbuilt in Visual studio express edition ??

There is no Visual Studio Express as far as I know. Microsoft has launched Visual Studio Express Editions in which VC# Express, VB.NET express, Visual Web Developer Express, etc are included. However, these all are needed to be installed one by one. Refer http://www.microsoft.com/express/product/default.aspx

Well! i have visual studio 2008 express edition with me .. so, is visual web developer included in it???

Well! i have visual studio 2008 express edition with me .. so, is visual web developer included in it???

When you say I have "visual studio 2008 express" then I assume that you have a collection of all Express editions. Microsoft is providing ISO image of all these applications and the visual web developer Express edition is included.

So, you must have the visual web developer included in it.

I go it thank you thewebhostingdi :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.