Hi friends,

I have a web page, called Page1.aspx, with many data and text on. So the printable version of this page, Page1-printable.aspx, is spread on multiple pages when the users clicks "Print Preview"

My question is how can I set a header and footer for each of the printed pages (not the web page) that will contain logo, phones... etc, regardless the number of the printable pages, paper size, or zoom level that the user will choose?

I would appreciate if the code is in VB or Javascrip
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

?how can I set a header and footer for each of the ....?
Choose another master page for printable pages.

Thanks for your reply, adatapost

I already have a dedicated page for the printable version, called Page1-printable.aspx. At printing stage, this page is divided into 3 or 4 pages according to the amount of data it carries. I need a header/footer to be on each printed page.

Thanks

Datsun90

Use .ascx (user controls); one for header and another for footer.

Use .ascx (user controls); one for header and another for footer.

Hi adatapost,

I'm not really familiar with this .ascx method. But when I searched for, it seemed to me that it's about creating header/footer for the web page (.aspx).

My problem is like when you write a book in a single web page. But when printed, it fits in 100 or more pages, and you need to put a header and footer for each printed page, that will contain logo and page number.
If this is possible using the .ascx or any other method please help

Best regards

Datsun90

Hi

I am also facing the similar situation where I need to display a logo in each printed page.

Kindly let me know if you have found any workaround.

Thanks
Sri

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.