Hi Guys,

We bought a Job Portal from Easy Job Portal and made some changes in the design and uploaded before one month but when we tried to work on the portal we found out the following bug :

1. When ever we register as a candidate and then apply or add the jobs to favorite we get a error message as below:

"The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

I told the same to the developer who sold us the package and he said the Hosting company must change the register_globals ON and then we asked our Hosting company to do the same. When we changed the register_globals ON. Now our whole site is not coming and we get a error message as below.

Site error: the file /home/bestjobs/public_html/system_function.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

We have informed the same to the Developer who sold us the site but till now no reply from his end.

Can any one tell me what is the real problem:
My portal is www.bestjobsafrica.com
candidate login Id : yamuna
Password: test

Hope some one can give us a solution for this problem

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I use your test account.
attached is the result?
I did not see any error. :-/
try to use another computer maybe that computer accepting cookies is disabled :-)

which link is not working?

After you log in as candidate you got the search result of the jobs. Now you click any job and then apply for it or add it as favorite.
Then you can see the error

Herewith I am attaching the following file codes:
But its encrypted by ioncube

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.