Can any body plz help me , i want to install php apachi and mysql
and configer them, can any body help me , i search on the net but the links are not working to downlonad them.plz help me

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Im using Win 7.i want to install Manual, plz help me

Xampp works with windows 7. It says it right on the page that I linked you.

if you want to install them manually (no idea why you'd do that), then just go to each website and download them.

i used WAMP but if i go to industry i have to learn how to install them manually, that's why i want to learn,Thans a lot kireol

There is excellent guide here. Haven't tried though

There is excellent guide here. Haven't tried though

:)Thnxx a lot friend

you are welcome.
How far did it take you. I haven't ever bothered to do that because my mandriva have drakxwizard that does all the config with you via a GUI ;)
Bravo for mandriva

you are welcome.
How far did it take you. I haven't ever bothered to do that because my mandriva have drakxwizard that does all the config with you via a GUI ;)
Bravo for mandriva

Dear Friend but there is a little problem with that .I think it occurs bcoz of my OS i m using win 7.Apache server is not working well,it runs only apache moniter. I dont know what the problem is.
so i have to use WampServer2.0 ,I m following a php course in the end of the course teacher will teach us how to config apache mysql and php manually ,i search on the net and i ask u lot of times but i failed to do it .(bcoz i m still beginner).but u guys are rellay help me , thanks a lot for that, i have many question to ask ,i will ask them later ,thanks a lot again ,

A trick I can suggest is check the version that WAMP is running (i.e versions of MySQL/PHP/APACHE) and download those for exactly version then play with them. Sometimes different versions doesn't play well.
Somehow vague but I hope you get my point

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.