class test()

?>

test agaian

class test()

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What are you testing btw ?

What are you testing btw ?

And why is his name so creepily similar to yours? I might suggest watching this user, it's their first post. Another forum I'm a member of had a user do the same thing. It turned out to be a spambot.

And why is his name so creepily similar to yours? I might suggest watching this user, it's their first post. Another forum I'm a member of had a user do the same thing. It turned out to be a spambot.

Naveen is a common name in India, just like, Bob in United States :)

And, I don't think the user is a spambot. Or, maybe he is one, that make typos :D

Naveen is a common name in India, just
like, Bob in United States :)

Understood, my apologies. :)

is it true daniweb is from india? my friend told me that? though im not an indian, im a big fan of indian programmer like Pranav Mistry. I hope it's ok to ask here. pardon my ignorance.

No. Where did you get that from ? Daniweb belongs to Dani. You can click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to see where it is and stuff ! :)

awww sorry sir... i was just told by my friend... damn he's makin fool of me again! sorry for my ignorance sir.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.