i am completly new to this programming language,but i know the features of the .net that wht is c#,asp.net and sql server.and presently working with s/w company where i need to work on ajax plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggets me how will i do

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you need javascript help, be more specific about your problem and post in the right forum.

AJAX uses HTTP Request and Response object with help of javascript. it is useful for both speed and look. it allows your page to go on server for execution and reflect the changes as it normally do. the difference is that it will not refresh your page. so it is fast as it will send only affected data to server through HTTP Request Object and recieve with Response Object. you can use AJAX control toolkit for attractive design and functionality.

i am completly new to this programming language,but i know the features of the .net that wht is c#,asp.net and sql server.and presently working with s/w company where i need to work on ajax plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggets me how will i do

if u r working in VS tool then u need to have ajax toolkit to use the functionality of ajax..
to run any ajax control in aspx page u need to have Script Manager. with u.
refer this link..
http://www.asp.net/%28S%28fu2l2uzphr2u3u45q2dnez55%29%29/ajax/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/

it will help u..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.