Hi All,

My client want statistics report for page visits and he gave me google analytics reference for same.

In which they gave facility to get report between two dates and report wil be day, week and month wise.

I having with two dates but havent any idea how i can get weeks and months between those 2 dates as well as start and ending dates of each week and month.

Can anybody help me ??

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi All,

My client want statistics report for page visits and he gave me google analytics reference for same.

In which they gave facility to get report between two dates and report wil be day, week and month wise.

I having with two dates but havent any idea how i can get weeks and months between those 2 dates as well as start and ending dates of each week and month.

Can anybody help me ??

Thanks,

Hi this is nice implementation of getting the google analytics in our pages, I never tried it, If you are using google Analytics class, check the following url, I think it would be helpful for you.

http://davidwalsh.name/php-google-analytics

Hi saiprem,

I also implemented google analytics in my project with its API.

Anyways, thanks for link and reply on my query.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.