I have a website and everyday I put about 100 new links on it, my site shows links in some pages.
The most recent links always are put in page no 1 and older links are put in page no 2, 3…
So the content of page no 1 with the URL: www.mysite.com/p1/ everyday is changed and also other pages: 2, 3…
My question: is it better for SEO that the content of the pages be fixed?

I have a website and everyday I put about 100 new links on it, my site shows links in some pages.
The most recent links always are put in page no 1 and older links are put in page no 2, 3…
So the content of page no 1 with the URL: www.mysite.com/p1/ everyday is changed and also other pages: 2, 3…
My question: is it better for SEO that the content of the pages be fixed?

Not really. Your sitemap is the most important part of your website with respect to your question. Search engines are most interested in your front page. Since your information is dynamic, the question is how often should an engine go back to your site to index.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.