Hi All,

I thought I was getting along well with PHP, but i have been given a project at work to interact with a 3rd party client using SOAP and im lost.

Can anybody help me get started with this?

They are going to send me a url with a product id and a session id.

I am then to call a function using SOAP and then deal with its responses.

PLEASE :-/

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi All,

I thought I was getting along well with PHP, but i have been given a project at work to interact with a 3rd party client using SOAP and im lost.

Can anybody help me get started with this?

They are going to send me a url with a product id and a session id.

I am then to call a function using SOAP and then deal with its responses.

PLEASE :-/

what is that third party client, If you are searching for the third party soap libraries, use nusoap.

There in nusoap you can even find the exampes.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i have downloaded the client and am looking at examples but im getting error messages on every provided example

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient() expects at most 2 parameters, 6 given in

also, can you envisage i should encounter errors on a number of different NUSOAP examples? every single one gives me an error when using mamp

also, can you envisage i should encounter errors on a number of different NUSOAP examples? every single one gives me an error when using mamp

It might be because of wrong urls, post your script and tell me what is your error, I can help you

Your help is very much appreicated.

This is my testing area is here

http://79.170.40.37/temporary.com/samples/

I have changed nothing, other than put the class files in the same directory as the examples. This is all nusoap

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.