hi all,
i am having a problem. i had a projects page and list of projects can be seen with radio buttons. so wen we select a project and click submit we go to the upload page and the value of radio button is send to upload page by url. so wen i upload a file it wil be displayed in a table with each having download link so here is my problem wen i click on the download link popup comes and the value which i am getting by 'url' is refreshing.I want those values remain as it is wen i click download link. so is there any is postback like in ASP.net. if so can any one...
Thank u...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

there is nothing in php to retrieve the postback data, you need to fetch the button id's again from DB

there is nothing in php to retrieve the postback data, you need to fetch the button id's again from DB

so how can i get that value. can u ..

I think you are saying the uploaded file under the project id, so while showing the uploaded files
retrieve the uploaded files based on the project id from the db.

so how can i get that value. can u ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.