(VS2008 SP1)building my 1st website but having a problem...need to have the contents of the page to always be centered with respect to the window size, so that is to change to flow layout

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

hey buddy better and simpler way is put all content of your page in a outer table and keep attribute align ="center"

just put everything in to div and set align="center"

oh and another thing...after creating the master page i cant relocate the menu! After setting the position absolute and relocating it in the design, when i view in browser its always in the top left corner....thank you in advance

Well... you can use either any of below in order to achieve view.

If you are using Master page then >>>
Create a table in master page with 3 columns and one row. Then give fix width to middle column in order to occupy given width irrespective of browser. Place content page in to middle column. Now run the content page.

If you have simple web page then >>>
Use div or p tag and make align="center"

just put everything in to div and set align="center"

If you are using Master page then >>>
Create a table in master page with 3 columns and one row. Then give fix width to middle column in order to occupy given width irrespective of browser. Place content page in to middle column. Now run the content page.

If you have simple web page then >>>
Use div or p tag and make align="center"

someone please answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.