I have a project to implement and it is for a media company. They have a program they air on TV every thursday 5pm. My job is to develop a web application that will allow them upload the same video to the web application and at 5pm when the program starts on TV the program also starts streaming on the server. The program will last for one hour and should a viewer click on the link at 5.30pm it will not start from the begining but at the point where the program is at that time. Once the program is finished at 6pm it will be automatically archived and viewers can see it, forward or rewind it as they wish. Also the link to play the program for the first time will not be enabled until it is 5pm.

Any help will be grately appreciated.

If you have any idea, offer or suggestion please i cant wait to hear from you.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I have a project to implement and it is for a media company. They have a program they air on TV every thursday 5pm. My job is to develop a web application that will allow them upload the same video to the web application and at 5pm when the program starts on TV the program also starts streaming on the server. The program will last for one hour and should a viewer click on the link at 5.30pm it will not start from the begining but at the point where the program is at that time. Once the program is finished at 6pm it will be automatically archived and viewers can see it, forward or rewind it as they wish. Also the link to play the program for the first time will not be enabled until it is 5pm.

Any help will be grately appreciated.

If you have any idea, offer or suggestion please i cant wait to hear from you.

Thanks.

I've done that though i dont know what difference it will make.

Cheers

Hi ,

I am also looking for a solution to develop a video capture device and streadming to web page ..

can you plz help on this .as I very new to this media application ..

I have to develop a Client side exe application to capture the various video devices and streadming the same lively to the web page ..

Please your help will be greatly appreciated .

thanks in advance ,

Martin.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.