Hi :)
I'm using Visual Studio 2010 to design a website. I tried using a bulletedlist of hyperlinks to display a list of items on the side of the page. The color of each hyperlink should change if certain criteria is met, so I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of each individual hyperlink? I've only found a way to change the color of the entire list.
Thanks in advance. Sorry if it's a simple question, I'm new to web development.

I don't have any specific examples for you but I might try a Google search for CSS hyperlink color options and such because I think that's your best bet for having links that change colour based on pre-set properties/criteria... possibly coupling with javascript to actually catch the criteria as it occurs and call the appropriate CSS style to match.

Alternately if it's an ASP.Net driven application and you're using <asp:hyperlink> links, you can dynamically set the color on the back end using the forecolor property of the hyperlink based on whichever programatical requirements you need.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.