Hi,

I am using updatepanel in aspx with master page content, required validation control. IN that updatepanel I have one datagrid through that I am trying to insert a row. When I click that linkbutton then is shows error like "sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerparsererrorexception. Error code: 405" . I tried with another project this code works fine. How to overcome this. Some times error code 12031 also appear in prompt window.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

You may give a try like this

Good luck.

error received:

The HTTP verb POST used to access path '/PMS/Marketing/' is not allowed.
Stack Trace: at System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Source:System.Web
Origin:http://localhost:1767/PMS/Marketing/MK_trn_Enquiry.aspx#
Target Site:System.IAsyncResult BeginProcessRequest(System.Web.HttpContext, System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)
Exception Thrown @7/26/2010 10:11:21 PM

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.