I purchased a template for the sole purpose as it had a page I need for my business and website to request information for customer quotes and I have everything figured out EXCEPT for the checkbox part of it. I have no idea what to do and have spent the last 36+ hours off and on searching with no success so please someone be kind enough to assist me. Ever so grateful! This is the html part that I do not know how to get the PHP script for ... IF you need to see anything else as I admit I have no true knowledge of this, please do let me know. Thank you all! PS I am using the _GET method.

<tr>
                                          <td height="49">
                                            <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
                                              <tr>
                                                <td width="90">
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td width="51" align="right">Linoleum:</td>
                                                      <td>
                                                        <input name="ch1[]" type="checkbox" value="Linoleum">
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td width="51" align="right">Wood:</td>
                                                      <td>
                                                        <input name="ch1[]" type="checkbox" value="Wood">
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                  </table>
                                                </td>
                                                <td width="90">
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td width="51" align="right">Carpet:</td>
                                                      <td>
                                                        <input name="ch1[]" type="checkbox" value="Carpet">
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td width="51" align="right">Other:</td>
                                                      <td>
                                                        <input name="ch1[]" type="checkbox" value="Other">
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                  </table>
                                                </td>
                                              </tr>
                                            </table>...

What do you exactly want to do with the checkbox?
Do you want to get the value of the checkboxes that are checked?

What do you exactly want to do with the checkbox?
Do you want to get the value of the checkboxes that are checked?

I am hoping to get the selections that will be checked off on the site to come to my email along with all the other info that I currently have figured out and gets submitted to my inbox.

So yes I suppose I do wish to get the value of the checkboxes that will be checked. Thank you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.