Hi guys,

I want to put links on 1 box @ right hand side but only show it on homepage.

The problem is the right handside show sitewide (all pages).

How can I show that box only hompage and the rest of right handside still show all pages?

my sites are built by PHP

The answer to your question has to be pretty general because you haven't provided much information.

If you are using a standard format / template, then you need a way of knowing if you require a specific block / component on any given page.

* For the simple situation that you have described, where it is just one component and it only shows on one page, then the answer could be as simple as a strategically placed IF statement to determine if you are on the home page and if so, show the links.

* If you may need more of these options in the future, then you may want to build an array in a config module or create a database table and define pages and optional components (and possibly placement information) there. In that case, your optional components could be defined in Include modules and you would include them wherever you need them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.