hi all,

i had a image upload option where i can upload images.Now how do i select multiple files and upload them...

<form name="upload" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="fileupload.php" method="post">
<table>
<tr>
<td>
Upload Images: <input type="file" name="imageupload">
</td>
<td><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit"></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

when i click browse button i can select only one image,but i need to select multiple images at one time.can any one help me...

thank u

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

For multiple image uploading you need to use flash.
Try to use swfuploader.

If you need more, you need to add more input fields (one per file). So you could add some javascript code to do that, or use a tool which allows adding multiple files. Personally, I like plUpload (from the creators of TinyMce). It supports Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 and uses whatever is available.

Only flash or cgi script can help you my friend ;)

there's a better idea where you can insert this php code

if (isset($_FILES['files'])){
foreach ($_FILES['files']['tmp_name'] as $key => $tmp_name){
move_uploaded_file($tmp_name, "uploaded_files/{$_FILES['files']['name'][$key]}");
}
}

and in the form:

td><input type="file" name="files[]" id="upload" multiple="multiple" value="" size="32" min="1" max="9999"/></td>

But i am having a problem saying the columon 'packageGraphic' cannot be null!!
I have the php file here https://www.facebook.com/download/325009690923508/marketProduct.php

you can download and have a look. please help!!

may be flash is your solution try it once

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.