I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but a website I recently created keeps being unable to load. It will go through periods of loading fine and everything working and then all of a sudden it just wont load, then awhile later it'll load again :icon_question:. I really don't know what is up with it, could it be because I'm using a free webhost (000webhost)?
Any help would be much appreciated...thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you sure the problem is with your website? It could be your own connection that is failing. Do you have an url ? What technologies does it use ?

I have tried viewing the site on my phone away from my home internet connection and I have the same problem, sometimes it loads sometimes it doesn't. It uses HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL, it also has a forum which is powered by PunBB. The URL www.peoplescomic.co.uk

For one, it cannot find the jquery.js file on the homepage. You have an external link to hosting24. This can cause your delays.

I'll have a look at both those, thanks for your help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.