Hi,

I am developing a web portal with login system . Users can view the pages with out login and if any one want to comment or rate then they must login. Everything working fine but my question is : I need to redirect the user to the previous page they are viewed after the successful login. Please advise me the correct logic behind it.. Please help

More clearly ... I will mail the recent update to user along with the link to site. When they click on the link the login page will show ( if they didn't lohin ) and after login they must redirect to the link in which they clicked...

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Hi,

I am developing a web portal with login system . Users can view the pages with out login and if any one want to comment or rate then they must login. Everything working fine but my question is : I need to redirect the user to the previous page they are viewed after the successful login. Please advise me the correct logic behind it.. Please help

More clearly ... I will mail the recent update to user along with the link to site. When they click on the link the login page will show ( if they didn't lohin ) and after login they must redirect to the link in which they clicked...

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Possible you require:

<?php
header($_SERVER);
?>
Possible the given link also helps you:
http://www.phpmoot.com/php-get-referrer-site-address-title/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.