I have a form on page 2 and I want the information submitted on the form to be sent to page 3. How do i do that?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

maybe this help
<form name='myform' action='page3.html' method='post'>

---- some form elements ----------------

</form>

maybe this help

---- some form elements ----------------

</form>

Is this what you meant for me to do?

<textarea name="Message" cols="50" rows="10">Hi my name is………</textarea>
<br />
<br />
<textarea name="Contact info" cols="50">contact info</textarea>
</form>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

I dont want the people to be redirected to page3, just the content they fill out in the form

Maybe this help...
If you want javascript to submit your values to another form.
http://codewall.blogspot.com/2011/01/submitting-form-values-to-another-page.html

Thanks its similar to what I want to do. I am going to try it now but from reading it, it looks like all that does is display the info on another page not save the info which is what I want. Sorry if i forgot to mention that I want to send it to another page for me to look and read.

If you want to be save you can use server side language like php, use this php to insert all your entry in database and in another page retrieve this.

If you want to be save you can use server side language like php, use this php to insert all your entry in database and in another page retrieve this.

ok thanks. Do you think i could use javascript to do it or would php be my best option?

The reason I want to do is to make a way for people to send a message without needing to email the message

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.