Hello all,

I’m getting one strange error on my web. The web was developed with spring and has a tomcat pool connection configured for Oracle DB. After upload the web content into the server, when restarting the server and trying to open the web page, first time display error: Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class And below Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver The case is that, when I’m refreshing the same page, after this, it works properly and in logs doesn’t appear any error.
Someone has experienced this error, any advice please on how to resolve it?
Thanks in advance

Arsen

Hi,
First of all, I want to know that which oracle version you used. According to my knowlegde, for jdbc connection, classes12.jar file is need to be include in library (if using NetBeans IDE, than simply add to library of project) but I'm trying this for Oracle 10g. Classes12.jar file you may find by googling. Name may be differ i.e. you may find classes12.zip in place of .jar.
Best of luck. Hope this will work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.