i am having access denied error while uploading resume to server ?now wht to do ... i am sending u code .is there any requiremet to add jar file and where to put it in web directoty .ex.u can see www.reeenovo.com/index.jsp

plz help me..regarding the same

hello friend i think there is no permission to write into that folder provided by ypur host!!!
please remove write protection and ask how to do that or try another directory!!!!

Thank you Friend but i have removed all protection from folder at server site,is there any need to save all jar file at server site in lib..

do you know where and how to manage online project what should be folder directory ,plz help me..

i am in messssssss

hello friend i think there is no permission to write into that folder provided by ypur host!!!
please remove write protection and ask how to do that or try another directory!!!!

no friend no matter of jar files ..your host has not given write permissions to that folder so please change its chmod to 777 this makes all permissions to read write and exeute!!!
try it using FTP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.