Hi everybody,

I am developing my senior project using ASP.NET.

This project has basically a calendar subsystem to be used by the users of the system which will be designed (the calendar) as .aspx code.

My concern is as follows:
Since most of us are using the Microsoft Outlook Calendar to organize their tasks and appointments, is there a way or a possible way (code fragments possibly) to link the data on the Outlook which includes the appointment date, time and description to my subsystem.
So, each slot in the outlook calendar will match a calendar cell in my project.

In other words, my calendar will be almost an identical copy of the outlook calendar content.

Looking forward for your replies. :idea:
Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Sorry, i am not doing your work for you. But yes it is possible. Depends if you are talking to exchange or not on how you go about it. You can use the office tools for visual studio (especially the 2005 edition) and also can use CDO objects to talk to exchange etc.

Basically everything in outlook is an object and therefore you can talk to it

While I too won't do your work for you. Hopefully I can point you to something that helps. Google 'vCalendar ASP.Net'

Hi everybody,

I am developing my senior project using ASP.NET.

This project has basically a calendar subsystem to be used by the users of the system which will be designed (the calendar) as .aspx code.

My concern is as follows:
Since most of us are using the Microsoft Outlook Calendar to organize their tasks and appointments, is there a way or a possible way (code fragments possibly) to link the data on the Outlook which includes the appointment date, time and description to my subsystem.

In other words, my calendar will be almost an identical copy of the outlook calendar content.

Looking forward for your replies. :idea:
Thanks in advance.

Thank u guys a lot for the cooperation

but

I solved the problem almost 2 months ago

thanks again>>>

regards

Can you mark it as solved then please so we know. :)

Hi,

I want to Display Outlook calendar appointment details in asp.net?
Could you help me out for this?

Thanks,
leo

I am also doing the same thing what you have done just i need the source code what you have done.

Thanks,
kar

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.