Having trouble installing Coldfusion 9.0.1 on a 32-bit PC running Windows XP. Got Coldfusion 9.0 on it, was able to bring up that Admin. When I try and install the updated 9.0.1 version, it bombs at the end saying something about other Cold Fusion server instances running. When I go to the control panel and then administrated tools, and then click on services, I see some cold fusion 9 running, but dont know how to shut them down or what exactly the problem is here.. I also got APCHE's WAMP on my computer, but don't have it running when I trying to do the install.. ANy help would be greatly appreciated here..

Having trouble installing Coldfusion 9.0.1 on a 32-bit PC running Windows XP. Got Coldfusion 9.0 on it, was able to bring up that Admin. When I try and install the updated 9.0.1 version, it bombs at the end saying something about other Cold Fusion server instances running. When I go to the control panel and then administrated tools, and then click on services, I see some cold fusion 9 running, but dont know how to shut them down or what exactly the problem is here.. I also got APCHE's WAMP on my computer, but don't have it running when I trying to do the install.. ANy help would be greatly appreciated here..

I was able to get it installed!!! Had to stop the above cold fusion processes and then it installed! Now on to the builder...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.