Hi,
I want develop a web site which contain database driven report and chart etc.
Database for I intent to use for my application is MSSQL 2005. Plz give me a step by step guide line to configure PHP,MSSQL and Xampp etc. I am using windows 7 ultimate and xampp-win32-1.7.4-VC6. Thank u very much.

It's better to use wamp server instead of xampp!!!
It is having nice services and easy to use and configure....
For wamp just you have to install the WampServer in your computer....It's compactible with every version...whereas xampp is not compictible in every environment...Download Wampsever click here..

For xampp just install the xampp server and to start php and mysql services just click on start services in them and to stop them click on stop services...
For using editor with xampp you can use netbeans 6.9 as a php editor...
Netbeans is a good editor because ut even helps in locating error more efficiently....
Hope it's clear...
PS-If your problem is solved mark the thread as solved....

It's better to use wamp server instead of xampp!!!
It is having nice services and easy to use and configure....
For wamp just you have to install the WampServer in your computer....It's compactible with every version...whereas xampp is not compictible in every environment...Download Wampsever click here..

Thank u for ur suggestion? I m first time in such problem.Actuality I dont know the requirement and configuration to connect MSSQL with php.Plz give me a guideline.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.