Hi

First I'm really sorry if this is the wrong area to post this query, but as my pages are all in php, I thought it may have something to do with it.

I have just realised that the top part of my pages flicker when you move your mouse between areas. It is only the top portion of each page which consists of a topbar with a login navbar and small form on it (which is html/css), an image banner and 5 library items. No javascript etc etc. This top part of each page is based on a template. After this portion, the rest of each page does not flicker.

Does anyone know how to stop the flickering?

The website is www.dreamsingaporeproperty.com

(Please excuse the rest of the site - it is in progress :-) )

Many thanks liz

I think it is the library items? But why would this make the pages flicker?

Hi

First I'm really sorry if this is the wrong area to post this query, but as my pages are all in php, I thought it may have something to do with it.

I have just realised that the top part of my pages flicker when you move your mouse between areas. It is only the top portion of each page which consists of a topbar with a login navbar and small form on it (which is html/css), an image banner and 5 library items. No javascript etc etc. This top part of each page is based on a template. After this portion, the rest of each page does not flicker.

Does anyone know how to stop the flickering?

The website is www.dreamsingaporeproperty.com

(Please excuse the rest of the site - it is in progress :-) )

Many thanks liz

Sorry I forgot to mention that I there was a bit of defunct javascrip in there. The library items were just a red herring. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.