HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.

I already installed IIS in windows 7. When I try to browse *.php file. The abbove error appears what should I do so that *.php file can appears as it should?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It sounds like PHP is not instaled correctly on your PC/Server. You can get the latest PHP download @ php.net. Make sure that you follow the install directions for PHP on IIS 7.0.

Also...
Make sure that you have told it that .php documents are to use the PHP ISAPI dll and that you spelled it correctly including the correct path.

You should also set up your default files to include index.php.

XHEO is some third party product that may have been part of your previous install. It appears that the reference is in your web.config file. I would try removing it and see what happens. The error listing you sent will tell you exactly where to look.

Here is their web site xheo.com it actually looks like it might have been added by your web host.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.