is it possible for me to send SMS by using PHP code ?? If yes, could anyone guide me how can i do so ??
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can send free sms messages formatted as an email in North America and possibly in other countries as well. In Asia it seems that they aren't free.

See this.

is it possible for me to send SMS by using PHP code ?? If yes, could anyone guide me how can i do so ??
Thanks

Of course it is possible, you can add web sms functionality to any web application or website. You need to connect your application to SMS Gateway. Most SMS gateways provide external API which can be used to do that. They usually have documentation which you can use to find out how to integrate SMS notification in your PHP code. Unfortunately there are no reliable free sms service provides so you have to pay for this sms service. You can check [snipped] which seems to work a lot easy. Their integration code is pretty simple

<?php
$SMSLIB["phone"] = '44111222333'; // your phone number
$SMSLIB["key"] = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrs'; // your personal API code
include("smslib.php"); // we will provide you with smslib.php file
sendSMS("test message", $SMSLIB["phone"]); // function which sends the message
?>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.