I am no submitting form (i.e. no button usage), then How I can preserve the value of a control. I am using pagination.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I am no submitting form (i.e. no button usage), then How I can preserve the value of a control. I am using pagination.

Please post your code here and mention where you required this functionality.

I have a combobox which populates on checkbox's click event. If checkbox is clicked, combobox's value changed and if it is unchecked then combobox's value will changed. In both cases, I have pagination. Now, If checkbox is checked and I click page no, then checkbox's checked will also checked on pagination. It is not submitted, then How I preserve checkbox's checked which is also populated combobox(it is also not working on pagination).

I have a combobox which populates on checkbox's click event. If checkbox is clicked, combobox's value changed and if it is unchecked then combobox's value will changed. In both cases, I have pagination. Now, If checkbox is checked and I click page no, then checkbox's checked will also checked on pagination. It is not submitted, then How I preserve checkbox's checked which is also populated combobox(it is also not working on pagination).

Please post your code....

You can use function and attach this function with 'click' event to that button you want to do this process. Post your codes is more appreciate to us.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.