I have been looking for this for very long but still can't figure it out.

I want a script to login to website without even typing the username and password while logging in.Its very annoying when you have to type the passwords to to login to multiple sites each time and open those sites one by one instead I could have somthing like a click on a file and all the websites open(no need to login)/OR a click on the bookmark and all the websites open(no need to login).

I know a bit of HTML/javascript(as well as windows shell scripting,C++,unix shell scripting).please provide some working example in any one of these two languages
if possible and how to use it.(I don't know ajax at all so please avoid ajax unless it becomes impossible to do without it).

EDIT:Any other language is also welcome but I would need the instructions to use your programme

Try this

username:password@website.com

Try this

username:password@website.com

Can you elaborate how to use this.

Actually I saw a guy using this.he cliked on a bat file an d he logged into 10 differnt sites automaticall.
He said to me that he wrote that script in windows ahell scripting and VB. I don't have that BAT file anymore.
so I need something like that again.

Greasemonkey AutoLogin Script.

userscripts.org/scripts/show/750

Edit: Not to mention it's for Firefox.

Have you tried

http://user:pass@website.com

?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.