.gud pm!!i know people out there are so intelligent,,so please help me regarding my project about software engineering, "system/software development project proposal document. " any software will be accepted,,please have mercy!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Please try again to explain more clearly what you have so far, and what you need help with.

sorry, im a newbe here!my project requires a system/software development project proposal document. Using a chosen system/software development model and its different stages e.g. planning, requirements analysis, etc. describe the steps or activities that need to be performed at each stage.!i dont have the idea where to start,,please help me

sorry, im a newbe here!

Welcome but be warned we don't do peoples' assignments and projects!

my project requires a system/software development project proposal document. Using a chosen system/software development model

Look at the bold and start here. Which model (among those you were taught) have you chose?

and its different stages e.g. planning, requirements analysis, etc. describe the steps or activities that need to be performed at each stage.!

Once you choose model the go through bolded stages, etc included :)

i dont have the idea where to start,,please help me

You have starting point there!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_development_process

i choose waterfall model,
Requirements specification (Requirements analysis)
Software Design
Implementation and Integration
Testing (or Validation)
Deployment (or Installation)
Maintenance

So hard to have a soft.eng subjects,,i will try to find out where I do begin,,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.