<?php
session_start();
if(!isset($_SESSION["username"]))
{
   header('Location: login.php');
   exit;
} 
?>

I have this code on the page I want to be password protected. Everything is working perfectly fine on Firefox, but in Internet Explorer it doesn't load the content of the page once the login information has been verified. Any suggestions? It can't really be my coding since it works fine with Firefox...

Thanks !!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I did not work, unfortunately... Thanks for trying though :)

Maybe more information will help:

It seems everything is loaded, in the bottom of the browser it says "done". But there is only a blank page...

Hope this can help

<?php
session_start();
if(!isset($_SESSION["username"]))
{
   header('Location: login.php');
   exit;
} 
?>

I have this code on the page I want to be password protected. Everything is working perfectly fine on Firefox, but in Internet Explorer it doesn't load the content of the page once the login information has been verified. Any suggestions? It can't really be my coding since it works fine with Firefox...

Thanks !!

1. Receive data from login form and clean them
2. Check if username is in DB and password hashes match
3. If it is top-secret, match other fingerprints
4. if matches, log them. If not redirect them
5. Protect page in case one uses direct url on browser!

Problem solved! I just had to move some other javascript in my <head> tags all the way down in the <body> section... I guess the script interfered with the php somehow... I don't really care because it is working now anyways...

Thanks again !!

Problem solved! I just had to move some other javascript in my <head> tags all the way down in the <body> section... I guess the script interfered with the php somehow... I don't really care because it is working now anyways...

Thanks again !!

Then please mark this Thread solved :)

I don't know how :S

below this post under the heading of "Has this thread been answered?" click on the "Mark this threasd as solved" Link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.