Okay, here's the scenario. The same user accesses the same form a second time in order to place a new order. Both the new order and the old order are stored in a MYSQL table (called "orders").

My thought is that, when the new order is placed, I need to provide code that will:
1) Check for the name, screen name, email, or some unique feature of the user.
2) Check for the date of the new order and compare it with the date of the old order.
3) I also need a way to commit an order.
4) I also need a way to edit an order before it is committed.

Can someone please provide me with PHP code/functions to complete steps 1-4?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Jesus H Christ!
Quite a list of demands.
How many hostages do you have?

Also, are you looking for someone to run your webstore too?

That is extremely demanding, You should think about hiring someone to do this as nobody is going to write the whole damn website for you (this basically sounds like a whole website)

Go try hiring someone, i would do it if you gave me more detail on what you need and what its for. But it's going to cost you more than your time to write a post

Jesus H Christ!
Quite a list of demands.
How many hostages do you have?

Also, are you looking for someone to run your webstore too?

There's only one hostage - me.

I was looking for pseudo code mainly. Should have specified that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is extremely demanding, You should think about hiring someone to do this as nobody is going to write the whole damn website for you (this basically sounds like a whole website)

Go try hiring someone, i would do it if you gave me more detail on what you need and what its for. But it's going to cost you more than your time to write a post

You're right. I was looking for pseudo code, mainly, and should have specified that. I have actually partially solved some of the problems myself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.