.jpg">
<font face=Verdana size=2>
<b>Login</b><br><br>
<form action="plogin.php" method="GET">
Username:<input type="text" name="cust_uname"><br><br>
Password:<input type="password" name="password"><br><br>
<input type="submit" value="Login">
</form>

<a href="caa.html" target="git"  >Don't have an account?<br>Click here to sign up! </a>

</font>
</body>
</html>

I've tried so many stuffs (login and logout scripts) but I cant seem to make it work. Can anybody help me with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

diafol commented: This is not a valid question -3

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What do you mean by "I can't seem to make it work". What is or isn't happening when you try to run it. Where is the plogin.php module code?

Please post the "plogin.php" code that will help, for us to see whats not working.

It will not work. This is just an HTML code. Unless you have plogin somewhere we cannot help you!

There is many tutorials about PHP login/out system. Why not you google first before posting here ?

Check out devshed, they have a fairly secure login tutorial that will teach you lots about security as well as teach you the basics of a login script....Make sure your looking at the 2011 version of the tutorial.

I dont have the link but googling devshed php secure login should work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.