What are the replacements for javescript. I think JQuery in one of the good replacement for jave scripts though it is developed using Java script. I want to know any other like this .. Please give me any link or information on this

Thanks in Advance..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

jQuery is not a replacement for JavaScript it is a JavaScript library to make coding with it faster, cleaner and easier. There is no replacement for JavaScript.

commented: Yes,thank you.. +11
Member Avatar for stbuchok

I think you are asking if there are other good JavaScript libraries. Check out YUI, MooTools, Prototype, Knockoutjs.

Just search on Google for JavaScript libraries.

commented: Thank you +11

thank you sunwebsite,simplypixie,stbuchok for all you answers.
As you said, There are essentially no replacements for javascript. There was vb-script, but it is a train wreck and fortunately not supported by any browser.
There are however a lot of excellent javascript libraries for different purposes.Example :
jQuery, Mootools, sproutcore, knockout.js, backbone.js, prototype, script.acoul.us

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.