Hi all

Is anyone here familiar with coding in WolfCMS?

I have been asked to add a form page to an existing website based on WolfCMS, but have little experience on the platform. For some reason my form doesn't seem to be receiving the POST data, or executing the processing properly. Any guidance as to the requirements or configuration for the cms would be appreciated.

cheers
/H

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am not familiar with that system, but some of us might be. Try posting the piece of code that is problematic and what error you get when it is run .

cheers

Apologies for the delay, was off last week for the holidays.

The page code looks like this

corp-info/order-form

<?php include './public/forms/order.php'; ?>
forms/order.php

<?php if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') {
// check the POST data
//   do some stuff with the database
}
<form action="<?php echo URL_PUBLIC; ?>corp-info/order-form.html" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="order">

For some reason it seems like the POST data is coming back to the page empty. If I do a print_r($_POST); at the top, I just get an empty Array() printed to the page.

Member Avatar for diafol

Show the form in its entirety. Do you get the error on page load AND after form sent?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.