Any one there had work with erp or crm development in php ?
How to start for that? Do you know any web link for text or video tutorial for that?
Or any one there will guide me please step by step 'How to develop erp and/or crm in php'
Expecting some effective reply soon.
Thanks all in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You can look joomla,wordpress, magento(inventory/store) demos on their sites for crm. I am not sure about ERP.

You can look joomla,wordpress, magento(inventory/store) demos on their sites for crm. I am not sure about ERP.

Thanks for your reply friend.
Do you have any link of demo of joomla,wordpress, magento(inventory/store) to put here please?

Member Avatar for diafol

Do you have any link of demo of joomla,wordpress, magento(inventory/store) to put here please?

That's the height of laziness don't you think?

I actually posted to know about crm='customer relationship Management system' software and/or erp = 'Enterprise resource planning' software. Not the cms = 'Content management system'.

If you expand acronyms in your first post, this would not have happened. I had no idea what ERP was either.

Try SugarCRM.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.