All 5 Replies

hi ..

can any 1 give me "brilliant" idea to do this (Projet ) in ASP.NET

An airplane reservation system for an airline. The airline allows
a 15% flight overbooking, and passengers who cannot be accommodated
are compensated, and rebooked on the next available flight. Also
take into account flight cancellations, and rebook passengers on the
next available flight.

sounds like a great project. All it need is a custom database which keeps track of number of seats in each flight for overbooking, update the booked table upon rebooking and cancellation along with UI interface.

compensation is dependant upon the incentives. Once you have the database you can utilize ASP.NET Data Providers to build User Interface.

What kind of "idea" do you need? No one here is going to code this for you. My idea would be: get started. As with any application, start with the data model.

If you don't know what a data model is, or don't know how to code ASP.NET, I would politely suggest that you are in over your head, and need to buy a book, or spend some time looking at code samples on MSDN.

man tgreer no need for all this angry
eman is only needs help and she is asking with polite
so if u dont want to help her, thats ok but no need for all wht u said

sam

Sam. No one is angry. I made what I thought were appropriate suggestions: start with a book, or online examples.

Another suggestion: since this is a professional forum, please use proper spelling and punctuation.

Hi eman
The Matter needs from you to establish a plan of the project interface on the paper .
Then you can design the databse ,and replan the interface on the dotNet inveronment .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.