I have jQuery, jQuery Mobile and jQuery-UI included in my MVC4 project. I am having a problem where the jQuery-UI script only loads if the page is refreshed, otherwise the jQuery-UI will not load initially.

I have tried moving the include script to the bottom of the page instead of including it in the top. This seemed to work 80% of the time with one side effect. When I posted some data to the server, I would get two posts instead of one.. ugh! I seem to be stuck and I can find anything on Google that will help alleviate my problem. Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I have tried moving the include script to the bottom of the page instead of including it in the top. This seemed to work 80% of the time with one side effect. When I posted some data to the server, I would get two posts instead of one.. ugh! I seem to be stuck and I can find anything on Google that will help alleviate my problem. Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

I think someone already give an direction on how to approach the issue you are having here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11579191/jquery-breaks-in-mvc4

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.