Hi friends, I want to built a website in php but i am totaly confused. plz do help me..want it to be perfect..!!

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

i am totaly confused.

Which part are you confised about?

about topic..on which topic should i create a site?

Really?

Thats is your own thing

yeah..i know that
actually it is a project work which is to be represented in college..so i want it to be unique and ofcourse an interesting one
so m still confused..plz help!!

Birds? where they are, what different types with images and search function, with migratory patterns

nice..
can u give some more options?

Trees
Cars
Computers past-> present
Screws

glad i could help

If its solved, mark it so :)

well i need some unique type..
these cars computers bikes n all are boys stuff..no doubt u gave good suggestions

You need to use your imagination.

You have clearly stated

actually it is a project work which is to be represented in college.

You need to use your imagination.

I agree with Squidge, you really should use your imagination -- it's a lot more fun then!

Whenever I'm trying out a new bit of technology, I always make an application called "Ye Olde Pirate Shoppe", be it a desktop app or a web app. As a web app, "Ye Olde Pirate Shoppe" is an online shopping store for pirates, offering such unique items as skulls, parrots, rum, and cutlasses.

these cars computers bikes n all are boys stuff

I presume you are looking for some "feminine"-themed ideas?

Find a problem at your university/college/teaching school and address it by making a website and make it look pretty since you want it all girly (no sexism intended towards fellow men who like to make their websites good looking)

Why is this in the php section?

I tottally agree with djextreme5.look for the problems and develpo the web application that might be helpful for a niche of people around you.

Beacase that will give you some inspiration to carry on and update websites frequently...

@Sanchixx this is in php section because site must be in php!

@Sanchixx this is in php section because site must be in php!

You can't make the entire website in PHP, you have to use HTML. PHP will supplement HTML/CSS/w.e. you want to use.

This thread should've been in the Web Design section.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.