Inline Code Example Herehello everyone, i am working on a project , in this as all other project we have a login required so i designed a login panel but when i run the project the textboxes of username and password are having its value as "admin",i tried a lot but cant find a solution, another thought came in my mind that it might be because of session as i had used it in my previous project even in that another(previous) project too the moment i open the login page it shows the username and password textboxes with a value as "admin",so if anyone of you know it how the solve or has faced any problem like this and solved it then do share it with me.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What's your login script look like?

Member Avatar for Zagga

A lot of browsers have an autofill feature that helps users with things like login forms. If you are testing this on a local server the browser may be autofilling old details from a previous project.
Have you tried it in a different browser?

Member Avatar for diafol

You could try this:

autocomplete="off"

in your input fields. I'm unsure as to the browser compatibility though.

try to check in other browsers....

jay :- its a readymade login i.e slider login (one like twitter) which i have used

diafol :- Great Great i was in a mood of have a fight with the elephant but it was actually not an ant also it (firefox) was doing it may be as you said autofill and i was thinking of session n all once again thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.