Good afternoon all, I'm currently working on an education website for my company, and recently, my boss wants to add this new feature of adding images to the web server.

I haven't never done this before, nor I managed to find any useful information from the web, does anyone know how to upload images to the web server using ASP, any directions or URLs to the right location or sample code will be greatly appreciated, thanks...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

if you are using classic asp, i would recommend aspupload (www.aspupload.com). If you are using asp.net, it is really pretty simple using .Net's built in stuff. I can give you a .Net example if you want

Thanks for your aid, buddy, just to let you know, the link "www.aspupload.com" is a broken link, and I have managed to solve the problem using aspSmartUpload, thanks again....

See you around, enjoy your day....

Thanks for your aid, buddy, just to let you know, the link "www.aspupload.com" is a broken link, and I have managed to solve the problem using aspSmartUpload, thanks again....

See you around, enjoy your day....

whoops. the closing parentheses got stuck in as part of the url. if you take it out it works. But I'm glad you got your problem solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.