Hello,

is there any simple or basic example on how to code basic php forms and print them out from the webpage?

thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Do you mean a mechanical printer, printing the form as shown on your webpage? If so, then you can read the tutorial here. The tutorial will teach you how to create a PDF file with forms in it. PDF format have a nicer output for the mechanical printer compared to direct printing of an actual webpage..

yes this is too perfect actually, one more thing, is there another alternative instead of pdf output, it will rather display a paper like page or a microsoft word like (not editable, but can be highlighted)

thanks a lot!

The simplest way of doing it would be using separate rules for printing using print media type.

thanks broj1,

guys, whats your advise on printing the form just like the pdf, but only a look alike of the pdf into a webpage? can i use css, tables or both? last question, thanks

Is the problen a layout or the appearance of the form elements? I think you should experiment using css / tables. I also guess the outcome might depend on browser used.

thanks broj1. i think i got it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.