Dear Moderator....
Please guide me for the below described problem,

I have three Excel files [say A,B,C] in that we have some data in table with primary key.i want to merge those three Excel files in one Excel file containing all the table data from file A ,B and
C with their primary key and data should not be repeated with the same primary key .

For the above problem using ASP I want to create one program which should contain one “button on the displayed page and after clicking on that page “button this should be able to
Merge these three Excel files in to one Excel file.
Please guide me to develop this programe using ASP, I am a beginner of ASP ,I don’t have much idea about it.

Regards
Ravi Pratap
ravipratap8@yahoo.co.in

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

what language do you have experience in?

what language do you have experience in?

i know
C language
C++
Core java
Bit of XML

what do you need help with? opening the files? writing to the files? database theory? People on this forum are very helpful, but no one is going to do an entire application for you.

what do you need help with? opening the files? writing to the files? database theory? People on this forum are very helpful, but no one is going to do an entire application for you.

ya i am very much thankful abt this forum..
act i m new for ASP ..and i want i guidence tht how should i do this ..i mean i dont know exactly ho to start
i know HTML
bit of XML
C
C++
Bit of JAVA

and i just want to know tht only using ASP this application can be done or i need to use smth in backend?

As i m thinking ,....i want to use only ASP..
u just tell classes or method which we use to creat a new Excel file and how to merge files like i ve to merge Excel file.

thx in advance..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.