Hi there,

I'm wanting to display Tweets as blog posts in my website. I'm currently using a Wordpress plugin called Twitter Tools (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/twitter-tools/) to do this, and it works to an extent. So far I can get it to pull my tweet into the content of a post and publish it. That is fine. However, I'd like to do the following:

• add some "Follow Us On Twitter" text or a follow button below the Tweet in the blog post.
  • set a default Featured Image for my Twitter category of posts so that they all have an image. This is required for my theme to look good.
  • Finally, I can't seem to get it to pull any content into the title of my post. How would I get it to add the Tweet in there as well, or a truncated version of the Tweet.

It would be great if anyone can help with this. I'm rubbish with this kind of thing.

HT

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Editing a Wordpress Plugin - help needed

Did you post this question on WordPress forum?

It would be great if anyone can help with this. I'm rubbish with this kind of thing.

I don't anyone can help you with this because it's a WordPress plugin and you need someone who is very familiar with WordPress platform and understand how to modify a WordPress plugin. The best place to find the correct answer you need and also precise is on WordPress forum because it's their product and platform.

I have posted this question over there, yes, but to no avail so far.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.