Hi, this is my first time doing this, I would like to know if there is a way of printing multiple Images on the client side. I am printing barcodes. I put the barcode as a image into a <div> and then use javascript to print the entire <div>. The user should specify how many barcodes he/she want, and then the barcodes number gets incremented by one and gets printed.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Use a Placeholder. You can insert as many elements as you like into a Placeholder, including divs and images. Please let me know if I haven't understood the question properly.

I've managed to print multiple barcodes, now I need to know if it is possible to dynamically create Image containers in ASP.NET.

Yes. The technique is to create an ASP.NET page which creates an image. I've done this for dynamic charting. Pass in all your parameters on the query string, your page consumes this and streams back an image. Call this page "Image.aspx", for example.

The trick is, on your main page, you can dynamically add image tags to your Placeholder, setting the src attribute equal to image.aspx.

I've managed to print multiple barcodes, now I need to know if it is possible to dynamically create Image containers in ASP.NET.

Hi I am also using div and printing singe barcode Will you help me by saying how you managed to print multiple barcodes....? And please tell me how to bypass Print Dialog box...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.