Hi guys. Can you tell me what do you think of No Glue project?

The aim is to create a set of loose components in PHP that can be used individually or combined to make web applications. Whoever likes the idea can join the project too.

Click Here No Glue project
Click Here No Glue blog

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

The aim is to create a set of loose components in PHP that can be used individually or combined to make web applications. Whoever likes the idea can join the project too.

I am curious what is your intention?

Are you asking members give feedback on how your project works or asking members to participate on your glue project?

Member Avatar for diafol

At first I couldn't quite understand what you were trying to do. What's the blog all about? No posts here. For anybody trying to figure this out, the only thing they can find is:

No Glue
A set of PHP classes to make development easier.

Any documentation? Vision? Intent wrt deveoping an user base or dev base?
I'm assuming that you're building a "framework that isn't a framework", perhaps more like a library?

I am curious what is your intention?

Are you asking members give feedback on how your project works or asking members to participate on your glue project?

I am looking for both.

Regarding second question, no glue classes are being used to make blog platform.

Like I said earlier the idea is to create a set of components that can be used to make web applications.

Take a look at Composer, it could be useful for your project. The purpose is the same of yours and there are already many packages available: http://getcomposer.org/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.