How do i build a login page and where do i retrieve logins and passwords from ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I'm flattered that you chose Daniweb as your first choice, but perhaps Google may be a better place to look for the answer to your question.

You have to write a html coding to make a form of login. And you can retrieve you data from through php code. You can use the mysql language in php and write a code of it.

Its better if you go for java its far better than php.

Aldlery, can you please send me a sample link that i can easily edit please ?

I dont see how anyone can provide you with a sample that you can simply edit. Since there are several dependencies, it would make more sense for you to create a sample login form, and attempt to build the connection your DB, then post your code and specific questions around the areas that you need help.

Its unlikely that anyone is going to upload a registration page with the server-side code, and SQL design over to you without any effort on your part. This takes time and energy and members here are willing to provide help and guidance, not by working uncompensated.

Also, do your homework by yourself

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.