i want to install php but i don'y know how plz give me guide and all the things that i need plz provide complete instalation here???

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

plz provide complete instalation here

There are hundreds of resources on this on the internet. Which stack do you neeed to install? XAMPP, WAMP ??
Have you researched the different ones?

I've recently added The Uniform Server to my bookmarks.

But I currently used WAMP

You can use XAMPP, WAMP or MAMP, as per your need and on the basis of your operating system.

Hope that this helps.

thank you all !!! I have downloaded WAMP tell me how to use it in writing php programms and how to use WAMP prperly plz ans both Questions????

Your PHP scripts should be in the wamp/www folder. For writing the scripts use a text editor or a decent IDE.

Mr. unknown, are you following a tutorial on how to start with PHP or? :)

Member Avatar for diafol

I have downloaded WAMP tell me how to use it in writing php programms and how to use WAMP prperly plz ans both Questions????

Try it yourself and come back with specific questions. If you Google 'php beginners', you should find what you need.

You can used WAMP,XAMPP as per you need your OS

mr.unknown maybe you think that programming can be learned with two sentences in a forum , but it can’t. You have installed wamp as you said , that is a step , go around search in web , try , test , make your errors , if you have curiosity to understand what is apache what is mySql what is PHP. If you have any question in your understandings of all that we are here , but if you have not even curiosity of what is programming than do something different with you your time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.