Hello good people, I am having an issue with including subreports, lists and table datasets in the main report using jasper reports since i want to include two separate sql queries in my report. I am using the same connection to my database for both the main report and the other dataset.

The problem is that when i preview the report using the iReport designer it shows everything i want to see, but when i use the php-jasper library in my php script to call the .jrxml file and output a pdf it does not show the sub-report, lists or table datasets i have put.

If anyone could tell me how the php-jasper library works or a solution to my problem, i would greatly appreciate that.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

The problem is that when i preview the report using the iReport designer it shows everything i want to see, but when i use the php-jasper library in my php script to call the .jrxml file and output a pdf it does not show the sub-report, lists or table datasets i have put.

I assume you are using this:

https://github.com/tsuyu/jasper-report-php-integration

Well i am using the php-jasper library. But the problem is showing sub-reports in pdf using the library.

is this already solved? because I also need a answer XD

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.